What do I do if I'm experiencing stuttering, desyncing, or choppiness in cutscenes and in certain areas?
If you are experiencing issues with Ghostwire: Tokyo stuttering, desyncing, or having audio issues, first check that your machine meets Ghostwire: Tokyo minimum system requirements . Most issues related to game performance can be attributed to hardware. Integrated Graphics options are not supported.
Typically, restarting the game will resolve it, however, if the issue persists and you meet or exceed the system requirements, please contact Bethesda Customer Support with the following information:
- What location were you in in the game when this happened?
- If you were in a cutscene, which cutscene was it?
- You can provide a screenshot of your settings
- What is your screen resolution set to?
- What are your VSync Settings?
- What is your Frame Cap set to?
- Is RTX On or Off?
- What are the various RTX settings set to?
- Are you using either G-Sync or FreeSync?