Home » Roblox Specter: How to Use the Spirit Box Guide
Roblox Specter: How to Use the Spirit Box Guide
Trying to work out if your ghost will give you Spirit Box evidence in Specter? Find out how to use the Spirit Box tool right here.
COMPLETE GUIDE TO SPORTS GAMES FROM OUTSIDERGAMING.COM
🔔 Calling all gaming champions! Unlock your key to a world of sports gaming!
You will receive the eBook download link straight to your email.
- 1 How to get a Spirit Box in Specter
- 2 How to equip a Spirit Box in Specter
- 3 How to use a Spirit Box
- 4 All Spirit Box questions in Roblox Specter
- 5 Which ghosts types can be identified with Spirit Box evidence?
In Roblox’s ghost-hunting creation Specter, there are several different ways to acquire evidence, from seeing fingerprints on the windows to recording five-point EMF readings.
Of the many ways to identify a ghost in Specter , using the Spirit Box to talk to the ghost can prove to be the most elusive form of evidence.
There are some hidden requirements to using the Spirit Box in Specter, so here, we’re running through how to use the tool and the ghost types that the tool can communicate with in the Roblox game.
You could check out next: Faceless Roblox
How to get a Spirit Box in Specter
The Spirit Box isn’t one of the core ghost-hunting tools of Specter. So, you’re required to purchase and equip the item before embarking on a solo hunt. In a group, you may be lucky enough to have a teammate offer you the tool.
To get a Spirit Box in Specter, you’ll need to select ‘Play,’ enter a lobby of your choosing, press ‘Buy’ to purchase a Spirit Box for $75, and then use the ‘Add’ button from the lobby screen to take it on your hunt.
How to equip a Spirit Box in Specter
After starting a game, you can find the Spirit Box at the back of the truck, just under the missions list and board of players’ sanity.
Pick it up (F key) to add it to your tools bar, equip it to your hand (1/2/3 key), and then turn on the Spirit Box (Q key). You’ll know that the Spirit Box is on when its screen lights up blue.
How to use a Spirit Box
With the Spirit Box equipped and turned on, the first thing that you’ll need to do is venture into a room that’s dark, and make sure that there aren’t any lights on you. Next, bring up the chat (/key) and get ready to ask it one of four questions.
All Spirit Box questions in Roblox Specter
Once you’ve opened the chat (/ key), type in one of the four questions that you can ask, per the Journal, which are:
- Anyone Here?
- Where Are You?
- How Old Are You?
- Are You Here?
- Can You Turn On The Lights?
- Show Us A Sign?
- Are You A Girl?
- Are You A Boy?
Ask the ghost one question at a time and wait a short while before asking another. Usually, if the ghost is able to communicate via this method, it will do so promptly. That said, keep in mind that not all ghosts will respond to the Spirit Box in Specter.
However, it has also been found that when you use the Spirit Box can influence if you’ll get feedback. So, be sure to try it near the beginning and later into your hunt if you suspect that Spirit Box evidence can be acquired for the ghost at hand.
Which ghosts types can be identified with Spirit Box evidence?
Seven of the 12 ghost types in Specter can be partially identified by acquiring Spirit Box communication evidence. Those entities are:
- Demon: Also causes Freezing Temperatures and will Write in a Book
- Jinn: Also causes an EMF-5 Reading and Ghost Orbs
- Mare: Also causes Freezing Temperatures and Ghost Orbs
- Oni: Also causes an EMF-5 Reading and will Write in a Book
- Poltergeist: Also leaves Fingerprints and causes Ghost Orbs
- Spirit: Also leaves Fingerprints and will Write in a Book
- Wraith: Also leaves Fingerprints and causes Freezing Temperatures
Now that you know how to get and how to use the Spirit Box in Specter, you can attempt to communicate with the entities that haunt each location.
Looking for more Specter guides?
- Roblox Specter: All Ghost Types List and Evidence Guide
- Roblox Specter: How to Identify Ghosts
You Might Also Enjoy
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
More Great Content
- Roblox: Best Working Music Codes in March 2023
- Most Fun Games to Play on Roblox in 2022
- Fortnite Pickaxe List: Every Pickaxe (Harvesting Tool) Available
- E3 Cancelled: How will WB Games Unveil the New Harry Potter and Batman Games?
- 4 Big Guys Roblox ID
- What is 503 Service Unavailable Roblox and How do You Fix It?
- AFK Meaning in Roblox and When Not to Go AFK
- Who is AJ Striker Roblox?
Specter 2 Wiki
Specter 2 Wiki is under development and will be for around a month. Since the game has not been released to testers yet, I can't do much with the wiki except put placeholders and wait for official content or more sneak peeks to be released. Sorry about that, I'll try to get everything up as soon as I can after testing starts.
- View history
The spirit box is a tool used to obtain evidence by communicating with the ghost.
Turn it on, then ask questions such as:
- Are you a boy or a girl?
- Can you show us a sign?
- Are you here?
- How old are you?
- View history
Equipment are items within the game that allows players to either gather evidence, increase sanity, prevent a ghost hunt, or light up the area. Every match will have a Book, EMF Reader, 1-4 Flashlights, Ghost Goggles, Spirit Box, Camera, and Tablet. More items can be purchased and can be used nearly indefinitely unless the player dies or disconnects from a match. If the player dies to the ghost and is playing on either Easy or Medium difficulty, they may receive money back through insurance.
- Smudge sticks were originally planned to be a piece of equipment. Due to Roblox's terms of service, the smudge was ultimately scrapped; The developers were worried Roblox would mistake the smudge for illegal drugs.
- 1 Ghost Types
- 2 Spirit Box
- 3 Characters
- View history
In Specter 2, there are currently 3 types of cursed objects: Skull, Ouija Board, & Rocking Chair. Every match will have one of the three objects present somewhere in the map. They can only be used once to either give sanity, take away sanity, or take away sanity and cause a cursed hunt.
Cursed objects are used in Samantha's Prestige quest, where the player has to play as her and interact with 75 cursed objects. A cursed hunt from these objects are required in both Tess and Olev's Prestige quests, though Tess just needs to survive them in either Hard or Insanity while Olev needs to survive without sprinting in Insanity.
Cursed Skull [ ]
Cursed Skull statue in Asylum.
The Cursed Skull is a human skeleton head that players can interact and has two different outcomes. If the skull lights up in either blue or white, the player will gain 25 sanity. Though if the skull goes on fire, it will activate a cursed hunt and will take away 25 sanity.
The current locations the Cursed Skull could appear in:
- Family Home: Media Room on the Shelf
- Hideout: Kiselev's room
- Safehouse: Workshop Shelf
- Asylum: South East Hall Females Ward 2F
- Trident's HQ: Breelyn Marshall’s Office (Shelf)
- Village: the statue between Log Home and Fenced Home
- Castle: Grand Room (First Couch to the Right)
- Seaside: Garage
- Haunted Mansion: Twin's Bedroom
- Cozy Home: Living room (On the Shelf)
- Art Framework: Southeast Hall
- Luxury Home: Guest Bedroom (Beside the Guitar)
- Clinic: Testing Room
- Lodge: Lounge
- Rural Home: Basement
- Nightclub: Males Restroom
Ouija Board [ ]
Ouija Board in Safehouse.
Ouija Boards function similarly to Spirit Box , where you can communicate with the ghost through these possessions. If the player doesn't say goodbye after asking questions, or the player has low sanity (≤ 30%) while interacting with the board, it will burn up in flames and begin a cursed hunt.
The current locations the Ouija Board can be found in:
- Family Home: Master Bedroom 2F (on the bed)
- Hideout: Living Quarters (on the bed)
- Safehouse: Raymond's Bedroom
- Asylum: Waylon's Bedroom Males Ward 1F
- Trident's HQ: Lobby
- Village: Log Home
- Castle: Study Room
- Seaside: Basement Lounge
- Haunted Mansion: Red Room
- Art Framework: South Hall
- Luxury Home: Master Bedroom
- Clinic: Resting Lounge
- Lodge: Trophy Room
- Rural Home: Guest Bedroom
- Nightclub: [placeholder]
Rocking Chair [ ]
Rocking Chair in Family Home.
The Rocking Chair is a brown traditional rocking chair that players can interact and receive one of 3 outcomes. When it rocks back and forth, the player would gain 10 sanity. If blood is smeared on it, the player would lose 10 sanity. Then if a body appears on the chair, it would cause a cursed hunt and the player would loose 25 sanity.
The current locations the Rocking Chair could be found in:
- Family Home: Garage
- Hideout: Armory
- Safehouse: Main Staircase 1F
- Asylum: Females Ward Hallway 1F (near Females Ward Lounge)
- Trident's HQ: Overview Lounge 2F
- Village: School Storage
- Castle: Storage Room
- Seaside: Living Quarters
- Haunted Mansion: Small Attic
- Art Framework: Backroom
- Clinic: Raymond's Room
- Rural Home: [placeholder]
- 1 Ghost Types
- 2 Characters
- 3 Spirit Box
This man saved a child who had fallen through the first layer of ice on a pond. Thankfully, he rushed to his rescue and pulled him out of the water safely.
Check out some of our favorite football clips featuring cheering dads, die-hard fans, and insane football skills!
Warm your audience up with these clips of comfy, silly, and cute moments of families, friends and their pets celebrating the winter holidays together.
Get inspired and see something awesome with our New Year, New Me collection!
Mystery Man Saves Child Stuck in Freezing Pond
Choose a license:, personal $49.0 discounts as low as $39, basic pro $149.0 discounts as low as $110, super pro $299.0 discounts as low as $209, custom rights package, recommended.
Home Quarantine Rollercoaster Ride
Long Awaited Birthday Present
Guy in Queen Costume Pushes Police Van Out of Snow
Boy Throws His Skateboard For Guy After His Skateboard Breaks While Performing Stunt
Random Stranger Who Turns Out to be Doctor, Helps Injured Person
People Dance in Their Yards Maintaining Social Distance During Coronavirus Lockdown
Mother-in-Law Has Best Reaction to Pregnancy Reveal
Jovial Delivery Guy Enjoys Himself While Delivering Package at Doorstep
- History of cooperation
- Areas of cooperation
- Procurement policy
- Useful links
- Becoming a supplier
- Rosatom newsletter
© 2008–2024Valtiollinen Rosatom-ydinvoimakonserni
- Rosatom Global presence
- Rosatom in region
- For suppliers
- Preventing corruption
- Press centre
Rosatom Starts Life Tests of Third-Generation VVER-440 Nuclear Fuel
- 16 June, 2020 / 13:00
IMDbPro Starmeter See rank
- Odile (as Olga Chenchnikova)
- Madonna (as Olga Chenchnikova)
- Olga Chenchilova
- May 17 , 1956
- Elektrostal, Moscow Oblast, RSFSR, USSR [now Russia]
Contribute to this page.
- Learn more about contributing