- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
Content Marketing for Startups
Phantom Trading FX Review – is Phantom Trading FX Worth it?
If you have been scouring the internet for a comprehensive breakdown of the Phantom Trading FXcourse, it is finally here.
The Phantom Trading FXmentorship program boasts over 10,000 forex trader mentees.
It also promises to be the only trading course you will ever need to transform your Forex game.
In this review, I subject all of those claims to the test and give you an insider view of how the mentorship program operates.
Here’s a peek into what this review contains:
- Overview of the Phantom Trading FX course
- Who is the Course Instructor?
- What’s in the course
- What we like about the course (pros)
- What we dislike about the course (cons)
- Student reviews
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Overview of Phantom Trading FXCourse
The Phantom Trading FXcourse platform is designed to give forex traders the necessary skills and training to engage in profitable trades consistently.
Anybody can sign up for the paid course, irrespective of being a newbie or someone who has been in the field for a long time.
A group of experienced traders share with the students valuable insights on forex trading and help the latter avoid the mistakes that even advanced traders might make.
This training includes explaining to the students what various trading components mean and how to use them.
The team of mentors will also acquaint you with the trading tools and strategies that have worked for them over the years. As the course progresses and you are exposed to various market conditions, the instructors will provide many examples of past failed and successful trades as case studies to draw lessons from.
From time to time, you will also get real-time support through market commentaries, live backtesting where expert traders use historical data to test potential strategies, et cetera. You will also have access to actual live trading sessions where the coaches put the methods they teach you to work.
Brief Background On The Creator/Instructor
The Phantom Trading FX has many instructors, but the chief is Brad Wyse or Wyse. Wyse is the face of the Phantom Trading FX. He is a financial analyst, accountant, and wealth management expert from Canada.
His background helped him stabilize himself in the financial market, which he’s been doing for over a decade. He is also a day trader.
Somewhere along the line, Brad met Kevin Warner, a funded day trader, and investor, and together, they developed the Phantom Strategy, which they field-tested for a long time before deciding to collaborate on the Phantom Trading FX course.
What Is In The Phantom Trading FX Course?
The Phantom Trading FX course teaches strategies that rely on the principles of supply and demand and uses price action to help traders find market direction and entries and conduct trade management.
The training is delivered through a series of videos that explain the various trade strategies and how to scale them up to above six figures.
A primary objective of the course platform is to help you advance to become a funded trader. Then you can stand on your feet and start trading using your funds or riding on a prop firm.
Amateur traders usually need help blowing up their funds through careless or risky trading tactics. It’s an even bigger problem as you could run into serious debt if you burn funds from a prop firm.
The Phantom Trading FX course promises to help you overcome that problem and make promising returns and profits instead.
To help students achieve that goal, the trading mentors have put together a roadmap to funding that is a step-by-step action plan for becoming a profitable trader who qualifies for funding.
The mentality behind that system of learning is that most traders fail early on in their journey due to their poor mindset. They assume that when something “fails,” it’s because it does not work, even though they might not have put enough thought and patience into executing it.
There is also the issue of managing the emotions, such as uncertainty and fear of loss, that trading erupts.
The roadmap exposes the plan to success in trading and details the learning curve so that you can perform what you have been taught with the confidence that you are doing the right thing.
The Phantom Trading FX course has many premium resources and video courses, but there is also a generous compilation of free resources.
There are free resources on the significant trading elements, such as
- Productivity and,
Phantom Trading FX also has a YouTube channel that offers tons of valuable free resources through tutorials on various topics and trends in forex trading.
And speaking of courses, there are over 60 of them that are immediately unlocked with a premium subscription. Now, I will show you around the curriculum.
- Unit 1: Welcome series
- Unit 2: Supply and Demand
- Unit 3: Market Structure
- Unit 4: Liquidity Concepts
- Unit 5: Refined Supply and Demand
- Unit 6: Expectational Orderflow
- Unit 7: Risk Management
- Unit 8: Entries and Trade Management
- Unit 9: Trading Processes
- Unit 10: Mini Lessons
Aside from the entire course library (including trading psychology lessons and podcasts), you also get the following with your purchase:
- Daily Market Outlook and EOD markups
- Two live Zoom sessions and all previous sessions before you purchased the course
- Discord Community of traders of all skill levels
- 2 live backtesting sessions per month
- 24/7 dedicated support
- Market commentaries and trade recaps
What We Like About The Phantom Trading FX (Pros)
Access to direct feedback on your trades.
Getting someone to pay attention to your trade and give you direct feedback is easy.
You only have to post your trade in the Discord community and wait a little. You will surely see comments on where your trade could improve.
Very Comprehensive Content
The courses cover virtually every aspect of trading that you need to know.
As you take the course, you will discover new insights on refining your existing trade strategies or adopting new ones.
You will find the training on trader’s mindset and psychology especially valuable. It is a real game-changer.
The community is hosted on Discord, and it is a decently organized one. It’s highly interactive and always has some activity or the other going on.
What I like most about the community is how all the chats have separate spaces. The community isn’t a dump of random comments all in one place, as that would make it hard to sort out helpful comments.
Instead, there are spaces for team member comments, community member posts, support teams, etc. Even ordinary chats have their own space. Everything gets clear.
Expert Course Instructors
All of the instructors on Phantom Trading FX are advanced traders with many years of experience in the field.
They also have degrees in related university courses like accounting and economics. More importantly, they’ve spent many years developing and field-testing their strategies alongside the top dogs in the forex trading world.
Phantom Trading FX hasn’t always been as mature as it is now. There are more qualified hands now, and they give satisfactory answers to just about any trading question you ask.
Plenty of Trade Recaps
Trade recaps are very useful as they allow you to see what was done right, and you can replicate it in your trades.
Thankfully, the instructors provide a lot of trade recaps for students to learn from. That’s nice because the more the trade recaps, the more hands-on experience you can get.
The coaches on Phantom Trading FX hold coaching calls every week via Zoom, and they present excellent opportunities to tap even more into the expertise of the instructors.
After your first coaching call, you will want to keep your fingers crossed for the next one because of their value.
Efficient Trading Style
Phantom FX’s trading style focuses on supply and demand, but it is now more streamlined than it used to be.
Now they advocate focusing on just one trading pair compared to before, when the emphasis could be on up to three or more pairs.
As a result, you can now spend more time mastering a particular trading pair (one alone already has tons of information on it). That’s more sustainable in the long run than juggling multiple trading pairs simultaneously.
At the same time, focusing on only one trading pair allows you to filter more relevant training from Phantom FX’s massive content library.
What We Dislike About The Phantom Trading FX (Cons)
Not for beginners.
Phantom Trading FX is not meant for beginners to trading. The platform picks up from the intermediate level, and if you want to catch up fast, you must have a reasonable understanding of the market.
Tedious Learning Routine
Phantom Trading FXcrams a lot of training into its courses. The regular content is excellent, but the weekly market breakdown and market review content will consume hours of your time on a stretch.
The weekly market breakdown is held every Sunday and can last up to three hours on a stretch. The same goes for the market review, held every Wednesday by another instructor.
When signing up for Phantom FX, you must ensure you have much time to spare. You can’t pursue a significant career or hobby outside Phantom Trading FX if you are serious about learning as much as you need to.
That’s right. There are no refunds after paying for the Phantom Trading FXmentorship.
This is arguably the strongest downside of the course, as it means that you are signing up entirely at your own risk, and you can’t pull out of your commitment if anything goes wrong.
Here are some reviews of Phantom Trading FXthat students have left on one of the leading review platforms, TrustPilot:
You can pay for the Phantom Trading FXmentorship in one of three ways; monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
Unfortunately, even the monthly pricing plan is enough to engulf an entire day’s wage.
And with the non-refundable nature of the subscription, you would have to think twice and then some more before you make your decision.
I suggest considering alternative methods of generating income online if you don’t have spare cash to practice trading, as the trading arena is very capital-intensive.
Is Phantom Trading FX Community Worth It?
The answer to this question is a resounding yes.
And I’m not talking about just the courses alone. Their training is not exactly ground-breaking and could be offered for a much lesser price.
Where the Phantom Trading FXmentorship does make a strong argument is in the massive dose of extra perks that come along with the courses.
Things like the roadmap to funded status, live sessions, team member support, trade recaps, market commentaries, and so on are the best-selling points of the mentorship.
And I must say, those perks are a must-have for anyone serious about taking his forex trading to greater heights.
The mentorship package recommends itself well. You only need to remember that it isn’t for beginners and that, when you pay, you must have the time to dedicate to the training.
Now, I will entertain the following questions before calling it a day.
If you have any questions not answered in this review, please drop them in the comment box below. And your comments too!
How Much Is Phantom Trading FXWorth?
The Phantom Trading FXfounder’s net worth is estimated to be in the eight-figure range due to the highly profitable nature of his trades, his decade-long trading duration, and multiple income streams.
Who Is The Phantom Fx?
The Phantom Trading FX is none other than Brad Wyse. His Phantom Trading FX course contains the blueprint he has used to rack in big cash from forex trading.
2nd Skies Forex Review
Humbled Trader Academy Review
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Best Forex Brokers
- Forex Indicators
- Best Forex Robots
- Free Forex Robot
- Forex Signals
- Forex Systems
- Forex Tools
- Forex Trading
- Forex Courses
Phantom Trading FX Review
Author: The Forex Geek | Published: May 31, 2023
Table of Contents
Phantom Trading is a dedicated community and training program designed to assist individuals in achieving success in forex trading. Forex, which stands for foreign exchanges, involves trading one currency for another and is a legitimate and dynamic trading strategy. However, mastering forex trading requires time, effort, and a deep understanding of market trends and factors influencing currency prices. In this article, we will explore the features of Phantom Trading, including its comprehensive course curriculum, additional benefits, pricing, as well as the pros and cons of the program. By the end, you will have a better understanding of what Phantom Trading offers and whether it is the right fit for your forex trading journey.
Features of Phantom Trading FX Review
Comprehensive Course Curriculum
Phantom Trading provides a structured and comprehensive curriculum that covers various aspects of forex trading. The curriculum includes in-depth modules on:
- Market structure : Understanding the fundamental components and dynamics of the forex market.
- Order blocks : Identifying and analyzing key price levels and areas of interest.
- Market inefficiency : Exploiting market imbalances and inefficiencies for potential profit opportunities.
- Putting it all together series : Integrating different concepts and strategies to form a cohesive trading approach.
- Entry Types : Exploring different entry methods and their suitability for different market conditions.
- Trade recap : Reviewing past trades to assess performance, learn from mistakes, and refine strategies.
- Wyckoff : Studying the Wyckoff method to analyze supply and demand dynamics in the market.
- Backtesting – multi-timeframe analysis: Evaluating trading strategies using historical data across different timeframes.
- Market commentary – Sunday: Accessing market insights and analysis provided on Sundays.
- Market commentary – Wednesday: Additional market commentary and updates shared on Wednesdays.
- Extras : Supplementary materials and resources to further enhance trading knowledge.
Weekly Market Commentary Videos
Members receive weekly market commentary videos that provide valuable insights into the current market trends , analysis of major currency pairs , and potential trading opportunities. These videos help traders stay updated and make informed trading decisions.
Weekly Live Zoom Meetups
Phantom Trading organizes weekly live Zoom meetups where members can participate in interactive sessions with experienced traders and mentors . These meetups serve as a platform for discussions, Q&A sessions, sharing of trading strategies, and collaborative learning.
24/7 Support and Mentorship
Members have access to 24/7 support and mentorship from knowledgeable mentors and coaches. Whether traders have questions, need clarification on concepts, or seek guidance on specific trading situations, they can rely on the support team for timely assistance.
Access to Discord Community
Phantom Trading provides access to a vibrant Discord community where members can connect with like-minded traders from around the world. This community offers a platform for networking, idea sharing, and collaboration. Traders can engage in discussions, ask for feedback, and share trading insights.
Members of Phantom Trading benefit from trade analysis conducted by experienced team members. These trade analyses provide a detailed breakdown of potential trade setups, including entry points , stop-loss levels, and profit targets. By studying these analyses, traders can gain insights into effective trading strategies and improve their decision-making abilities.
Trade Ideas from Team Members
The program facilitates the exchange of trade ideas among members and the team of experienced traders. Traders can benefit from the diverse perspectives and expertise within the community, gaining inspiration for their own trading strategies and expanding their knowledge of different market approaches.
Video Trade Recaps
Phantom Trading offers video trade recaps, which provide real-life examples of trades executed by experienced traders. These recaps offer valuable insights into the decision-making process, trade management techniques, and analysis of trade outcomes. By studying these recaps, traders can enhance their understanding of successful trading practices and learn from both winning and losing trades.
Recognizing the crucial role of psychology in trading success , Phantom Trading emphasizes the development of a disciplined mindset and effective psychological strategies. Through dedicated modules and guidance, traders can gain insights into managing emotions , overcoming biases, maintaining discipline, and fostering a positive trading mindset .
Downloadable PDFs and Resources
Members have access to a variety of downloadable resources, including PDFs, educational materials, and supplementary resources. These materials serve as valuable references, covering a range of topics such as technical analysis, risk management, trading strategies, and market psychology. Traders can leverage these resources to deepen their understanding and expand their knowledge base.
Phantom Trading offers membership at $80 per month or $800 per year. This includes access to the comprehensive course curriculum, weekly market commentary videos, live Zoom meetups, 24/7 support and mentorship, Discord community access, trade analysis, trade ideas, video trade recaps, psychology mastery modules, and downloadable resources. The pricing aims to provide value for traders seeking educational materials, ongoing support, and a community of like-minded individuals. Pricing is subject to change, so it’s advisable to visit the official Phantom Trading website for the latest information.
Phantom Trading FX Review Pros & Cons
- Offers a comprehensive course curriculum covering various aspects of forex trading.
- Provides additional benefits such as weekly market commentary videos, live Zoom meetups, 24/7 support and mentorship, a Discord community, trade analysis, trade ideas, video trade recaps, psychology mastery modules, and downloadable resources.
- Fosters an active community of traders for collaboration and idea sharing.
- Provides ongoing mentorship and support to guide traders in their journey.
- Emphasizes the importance of psychology in trading and offers resources to master mindset and emotions.
- Not suitable for beginners without prior knowledge or experience in forex trading.
- Requires a significant time and dedication to learn and apply the strategies effectively.
- Involves risks and market volatility that traders need to be aware of.
- The membership fee may be a consideration for some traders.
Phantom Trading offers a comprehensive course for forex trading, backed by mentorship and community support . It caters to individuals with prior knowledge and experience in trading, providing valuable resources to enhance their skills. However, beginners should exercise caution as the program may be overwhelming without foundational understanding. It is crucial to assess personal dedication and commitment to excel in forex trading. Exploring alternative, less risky avenues for online income generation is advisable. Prospective participants should conduct thorough research and consider their individual circumstances before enrolling in Phantom Trading.
Self-confessed Forex Geek spending my days researching and testing everything forex related. I have many years of experience in the forex industry having reviewed thousands of forex robots, brokers, strategies, courses and more. I share my knowledge with you for free to help you learn more about the crazy world of forex trading! Read more about me .
PX-Info invited you to join
Phantom Trading FX Reviews
In the Career and Education Provider category
Visit this website
Company activity See all
Write a review
Really gives an in depth insight on how…
Really gives an in depth insight on how the market moves
Date of experience : May 10, 2023
Our 2022 Transparency Report has landed
The best of the best changed my life….
The best of the best changed my life and so many others. The best course and community ever! Funded after months!
Date of experience : May 08, 2022
Amazing content and community for all…
Amazing content and community for all traders from beginners to veterans.
Date of experience : January 01, 2023
1) Very few / none of the team members / coaches / founders are (equally) focused on becoming a consistently profitable "funded" (and "PA" personal account) forex daytrader with a prop firm like ftmo and reaching the prop firm's maximum capital allocation (e.g. $400k with ftmo) plus maintaining/scaling it "long-term" (to, for example with ftmo, $2million) -- which is presumably part of the company's mission statement (collective ethos) / part of what is being heavily advertised on their Instagram page (frequent stories), i.e. helping individuals acquire a "funded" account and maintain/scale it "long-term". Upon inquiry and thorough observation, it seems like most/all of the staff members are focused more on their "personal" account (PA) vs a "funded" account. In other words, there is a significant lack of transparency and accountability regarding showcasing the entire path/journey of becoming a and persisting/continuing/staying/remaining long-term as a "funded" trader -- presumably due to the difficulty of (psychologically) enduring specific/strict requirements/restrictions from the prop firm (e.g. maximum daily loss/drawdown, maximum loss/drawdown, trading during news events, holding trades overnight / over the weekend, and maximum leverage, 1:30/1:100 swing/standard account respectively with ftmo). And regarding transparency/accountability, to elaborate, losing trades are rarely shown and mostly winning trades are shown / not all trades taken during the week are shown. Phantom is lacking the following: a) consistent/reliable daily(eod)/eow(end of week) chart markups in the discord community/group-chat -- "showing all (daily) trades taken during the week" b) consistent/reliable daily(eod)/eow trade recap videos on their main website instead of posting "some" daily/weekly trade recap videos (focusing on winning trades, vs losing/breakeven trades) -- "showing all (daily) trades taken during the week" c) consistent/reliable weekly market breakdown videos on their main website -- "showing all (daily) trades taken during the week" 2) There is a huge disparity in the trading styles amongst the team members / coaches / founders (e.g. poi point of interest selection, multi-timeframe utilization / ltf lower timeframe execution, trade management, session trading / trading hours, and symbol(s) to trade) -- thus creating a lot of confusion and disorganization. As a result, again, incongruent with the company's collective ethos, there is no "simplified/streamlined/refined" approach [traditional legacy model] to Phantom's supply and demand / smc smart money concepts trading strategy/methodology/community. Moreover, I understand that on one side, there is the aspect of accommodating diverse needs amongst diverse group members / customers / clients but by claiming to have "simplified" everything, this goal has not been sufficiently accomplished. 3) Most of (if not all of) Phantom's refinements (e.g. poi selection, multi-timeframe utilization / ltf execution, trade management, and journaling templates, e.g. notion eod end of day / eow end of week chart markup / case study templates) have come from other/external current/former team members / coaches -- not from the founders themselves -- which questions either the founders' level of competency as professional experienced "elite" traders or their level of commitment to providing high quality / "simplified" / consistent / reliable content. Crucially, this type of content should come from the founders as they are the main leading representatives of the company, i.e. they should lead by example; they are the ones who will for sure remain present long-term/longevity-wise, throughout the entire business lifecycle of hiring and unhiring team members and coaches. 4) Adding more to point #1/#2, the importance of consistent/reliable content is to demonstrate simplification / to ensure that the exact same / similar trades are being taken regularly between the group members and team members / coaches / founders -- and thus to allow individuals to easily replicate results from their "mentor(s)", i.e. achieve consistent profitability (satisfactory replicable results would be 10%-20%roi/rr per month). 5) Adding more to point #1/#3, the two founders of phantomtradingfx don't/rarely post their own daily chart markups (in the discord community/group-chat) / trade recap videos (on their main website) and instead, they rely on other team members / coaches to do the hard work. 6) Combining point #1/#2/#3, "a significantly large number" of team members / coaches have stepped down / left the community within 1 year, creating a lot of confusion, doubts, and trust issues with Phantom.
Date of experience : April 20, 2022
Reply from Phantom Trading FX
Hello Gardeepan, Thank you for taking the time to compile such an in-depth review. We have acknowledged your queries / concerns and we appreciate the feedback. It’s most unfortunate that you feel that way as we do pride ourselves on our support and experience. We did have members on the team who were not unified with our edge/vision and approach however we have now restructured the team who all trade identically. We understand how hard it can be learning to trade and how the previous team dynamic could have made it harder. Prior your review and since we have been working on new content plans, including live sessions / daily analysis, providing pivotal insight into the trading sessions ahead which has aided and provided great support and individual success/growth to members of the community, we are also providing consistent EOD markups, live adhoc support sessions and so much more….Your journey and satisfaction is important to us and we will ensure these points are resolved. And apologize for any inconvenience and are glad to see you find enough value in us to have re-joined. We genuinely wish you all the best in your trading journey.
Excellent service! I would recommend Phantom Trading to anybody looking for proficiency and consistency within the forex market.
Date of experience : May 25, 2022
5 star experience inside
A community of funded/non-funded traders helping each other to achieve financial stability thru trading.
Date of experience : September 17, 2022
Legit business valueable content keeps…
Legit business valueable content keeps what its promises
Date of experience : March 28, 2022
I will just say if you join and focus this place will be your last stop.
Date of experience : December 10, 2021
I am very happy to have found this…
I am very happy to have found this academy. it is the best on the market. I have learned a lot in the short time I have been here.
Date of experience : April 05, 2022
The best in the business
Incredible community, incredible coaches, the best in the business
Date of experience : March 23, 2023
Phantom is an excellent company.
Date of experience : April 03, 2023
Amazing service and really good team
Date of experience : February 03, 2022
Great content and great community.
Best education and price in the game
Date of experience : November 01, 2021
It is the best community out there…
It is the best community out there…. Period.
Date of experience : January 24, 2022
Great community Great Course
Great community, I am very pleased with the course! Thank you Phantom!
Date of experience : February 25, 2022
not enough help
Date of experience : September 14, 2023
high efficient pure smc
high-efficiency smc mentor
Date of experience : March 24, 2023
Very good course
Date of experience : June 01, 2023
Cool I love it
Date of experience : May 06, 2022
Phantom Blade Executioners Redeem Codes (January 2024)
Posted: January 7, 2024 | Last updated: January 7, 2024
Phantom Blade Executioners is the new, fast-paced ARPG in which players can enjoy kungfu combat while exploring the bloody path of love between the main characters. Players should fight against deadly bosses and learn new skills and techniques to become stronger. The complex adventure awaits you, and Phantom Blade Executioners codes are the thing that can make your in-game experience better.
This guide collects and explains how to redeem active Phantom Blade Executioners. We also explained how to redeem codes, so keep reading carefully so as not to miss any important information.
- The New Silent Hill Mobile Game Is Terrifyingly Bad
How To Redeem Codes In Phantom Blade Executioners
Follow the instructions below, and you'll learn how to redeem codes in Phantom Blade Executioners.
- Launch Phantom Blade - Executioners and complete tutorial
- Head to the Player profile
- Then, press the button Gift Codes
- Insert the code from this article under the text box 'Enter code'
- Tap on the button Confirm and claim rewards
Phantom Blade Executioners Active Codes (January 2024)
These codes were last checked on January 8
Here are the best Phantom Blade Executioners we found on the developer's official social media accounts & Discord community:
- FIREWORKSPBEX - Use the code for 200 Ingots, 2 Sigils, 2 Chivalrous Hearts, 30 Stamina
- ANCJW6EG - Use the code for Free Rewards
- SILVERBLADE - Use the code for 20 Stamina, 2 Tickets, 10,000 Currency
Keep in mind that codes in Phantom Blade Executioners expire quickly. So if you want to get freebies, check back to this article so as not to miss any new codes.
Phantom Blade Executioners Expired Codes
Where Do You Get Phantom Blade Executioners Codes?
To get codes for Phantom Blade Executioners regularly, follow the Phantom Blade: Executioners Twitter account . In addition to codes, players can find beneficial giveaways to get PlayStation 5, and other valuable gaming rewards. Don't have a Twitter account - Phantom Blade: Executioners Facebook might still be a good option, although codes here are released a bit late compared to Twitter.
However, if you don't want to spend much time finding new codes, bookmark this guide. We'll keep it updated so that you can stay aware of the latest freebies.
If you like gaming, check out the free games available in the Epic Store:
- Epic Games Store Free Game Available For Download Now
More for You
Donald Trump Refuses to Sign Pledge Against Overthrowing Government
Prosecutors Call for a Six-Month Sentence for January 6 Defendant Ray Epps
Cindy Morgan, star of 'Tron' and 'Caddyshack,' dies at 69
Trial canceled in Haslam family suit vs. Berkshire Hathaway over truck-stop company value
Nocturnal creature not seen for nearly 50 years makes sudden reappearance: ‘We will give all it takes for a protected habitat’
Exterior Mildew Doesn't Stand A Chance Against This Easy DIY Solution
George Conway Warns Donald Trump Faces Key Problem at Supreme Court
Tucker Carlson Lashes Out at Nikki Haley, ‘A Republican Candidate Who’s Actually a Democrat’
1987 Pontiac Tojan, a Firebird Like You've Never Seen Before, Is Today's Bring a Trailer Find
Former NRA executive pleads guilty to fraud, agrees to testify
Hamas command in north Gaza destroyed, Israel says
China’s Tesla-beating EV maker BYD has carmakers around the world ‘in a state of shock’ over its prices
Trump tries reappropriating ‘insurrection’ on Jan. 6 anniversary
Greg Abbott Accused of 'Sowing Chaos' by Largest Texas Newspaper
Always Buy These 11 Grocery Items at Dollar Tree
I raised 2 successful CEOs and a doctor. If you're already doing these 7 things, you're a better parent than most
Scientists sound alarm over future of US state dubbed ‘the extinction capital of the world’
TV Shows Ending in 2024: See the Complete List
NFL Games Today: Sunday TV Schedule, Start Times, and Live Stream Options for Week 18
Israel conducts airstrike on car carrying Al-Jazeera journalist